It’s sunday and after breakfast I hadn’t anything to eat all day, jeez I was STARVING. Plus I wanted sometime on myself, away from the noise… Actually I wanted to do some crostini, but as I looked, I just had some sweet bread. I had some pizzadough in the freezer. And so here a very fresh vegetarian little nibble.
- fresh coriander
- spring onions
- chilli (I used a tiny bit of habanero)
- the zest and the juice of a lime
- olive oil extravergine
- salt and pepper
- I made a concassé of the tomatoes, chopped up finely the coriander and the spring onion, chopped the chilli;
- zested the lime and squeezed out the juice in a bowl;
- put all the ingredients together, seasoned with olive oil (again, no need to use much, the tomato would let out some juice as well), salt and pepper;
- I rolled out the dough very thinly, cut it into diamonds and put them on a baking tray; I sprinkled them with a little bit of cold water and sprinkled some fleur de sel on them;
- they cooked for about ten minutes in a ventilated oven at 180 °C.