Seriously, do you really want to eat warm stuff now? Even though the temperatures here on holiday are NOT very summer-like, let that not discourage us! This soup brings summer flavours along and that lightness we’re all after with this heat (yeah *irony on*).
- fresh tomatoes
- spring onion
- vegetable broth
- ricotta cheese
- salt and pepper
- dried tomatoes
- cut the tomatoes into quarters and deseed them;
- put them into a pot in which you prepared a vegetable broth (now cooled down);
- add the ricotta cheese (about 2 soup spoons for 3 servings);
- season to taste and blend;
- on the side grill some slices of bread in the pan;
- put some sundried tomatoes into a little bowl with the same amount of water and vinegar and nuke them (or leave them to rest over night if you have the time);
- chop them and put them into a little bowl with the same amount of finely chopped spring onions, add the ricotta, season with salt and pepper and spread it on the grilled slices of bread and serve.