I was in a newly reopened restaurant in my village and tasted this wonderful soup. I never had a soup done with banana!! Some time later at home I remembered how nice it was, and tried to reproduce it. It actually tasted very good.
- vegetable broth
- olive oil extravergine
- lemon zest and juice
- marinate the shrimps with olive oil, lemon juice and zest, chopped garlic and coriander;
- after having finely chopped the onions, I put them in a pot with a little bit of olive oil, let it soften, added the bananas and the broth and let it cook until ready;
- put the shrimps on a skewer and grill them;
- liquidize the soup and season to taste;
- decorate the soup with the skewer.