Summer has finally come, and in summer I’d like the feeling of beeing near the sea and being able to breathe that salty air, taste fresh caught fish and seafood. During summer we like to cook some (actually I’d prefer most, but hey, it’s as good as it gets) of the food on the barby… and that’s how this starter, or little nibble has come to be. It reminds me of my holidays in Greece and in Italy.
- fresh garlic
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- fleur de sel
- the octopus needs to be cooked at least 15-20 min at about 150 °C;
- when cooked cut into pieces and mix with
- chopped garlic and parsley;
- add the juice of a lemon, and a little bit of olive oil
- and add some fleur de sel to taste.