I’m leaving in a few days, and I have to empty the frigde… no desire of coming back and seeing that it has developed a life of its own *yuck*. I still had some smoked salmon I bought for a dinner with friends and that I didn’t use because there was enough food already. Plus I wanted to try the flammkuchen.
- pizza dough (in this case 300g flour, about 2dl of water, salt, yeast, sugar)
- sour milk
- smoked salmon
- maldon salt
- prepare the pizza dough and let it rise;
- roll out the dough very thinly;
- spread some sour milk on it and cook in a ventilated oven at 180 °C for about 10-15 min;
- put the smoked salmon on top;
- decorate with finly chopped chives and maldon salt.