Lemongrass is one of my favourite “herbs” (is it a herb?). It has such a wonderful lemony taste and perfume. This small meatballs are skewered on a stick of lemongrass to get even more of that perfume into them. This recepy is best, if after preparing the little meatballs you let them infuse a little bit (I was hungry and couldn’t wait).
- the breast of a chicken
- zest and juice of a lime
- spring onions
- salt and pepper
- cut the chicken breast into chunks and put it in the blender;
- add the coriander, chilli, spring onions, one stick of lemongrass cut into chunks (take away the first 2 leaves), the lime, salt and pepper and blend;
- add the fish- and the soysauce, and then add the breadcrumbs
- prepare the other sticks of lemongrass and put the meatmix on it;
- cook on a moderate heat on the stove (or on the grill).