It was nearing 5 o’clock once more, I had a few asparagi left in my fridge and some shrimps , but wanted to do something different. No shrimp wrapped in prosciutto and then grilled, no grilled asparagi… something new, and so.. here it is. My first recipe on my blog.
- coconut milk
- green curry paste
- sour milk
- cook the asparagi in salted water and as soon as they’re ready, plunge them in icy water, to preserve the colour;
- cut them diagonally and split the tips on the long side;
- heat a little coconut milk and mix it with some sour milk (good stuff doesn’t need to be extra caloric!), add a little bit of green curry paste;
- grill the shrimps in a grill pan (no need to heat the big grill for that one);
- put the curry-coconut milk-sour milk mix on the spoon;
- add the grilled shrimp, a tip and one piece of the body of the asparagus.