A birthday in the family, and I had to prepare something easily transportable (ok, it turned out to be not so easy) and easy to divide among people, not one of the type “hey, that guy had a thicker slice than me!”. So I set out to prepare some muffins, chocolate muffins and with chocolate everywhere… in the dough, on top of it (twice!) and in it as well.
- 200g flour
- 150ml milk
- 50g cocoapowder
- 190g sugar
- baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 50g butter (at room temperature)
- 50g of dark chocolate, cut into small chunks
- 100g butter
- 100g cream cheese (such as philadelphia)
- 100g dark chocolate
- weigh all the ingredients and have them ready, turn on the oven 180 °C;
- in the foodprocessor put all the liquid ingredients: milk, eggs, butter;
- blend, then add the sugar, then the flour with the backing powder and a pinch or two of salt;
- take out the blade of the foodprocessor and add the chocolate chunks;
- put the dough into the muffintin and bake the muffins for about 15-20 min.
- in a pan melt the butter and the chocolate, once melted take from the fire and
- add the cream cheese and mix well;
- let it cool for a moment in the frigde, put it in a piping bag and decorate the top of the muffin
- decorate with smarties.