I admit, I like asian food very much. But I can’t just serve a noodle salad such as in the previous post before a rump of beef that I cooked slowly in the oven, now, can I? I wanted something light (yeah, still on the diet), but with a little twist… a little amount of fat to make me happy. Because… let’s face it, the saying that “everything in life is either illegal, immoral or FATTENING” is sooooo true!
- mixed leaves of salad (I had iceberg, lollo and rucola)
- goat’s cheese
- runny honey
- lavender flowers
- vegetable broth
- oive oil
- balsamico vinegar
- salt & pepper
- wash and dry the leaves, tear them and put them in a bowl;
- prepare the salad sauce with the vegetable broth, the oil, the vinegar, salt & pepper;
- grill the cheese. Now, I wanted to grill it, but the oven was busy, so I cheated and grilled the cheese with a burner (luuuv my little gadgets);
- mix the salad with the sauce and serve it in a dish, add the grilled cheese on top;
- on the cheese pour a teaspoon of honey and sprinkle the dish with the lavender flowers.