I was looking for a nibble to complete a little set. The other nibbles I prepared were mousses and I wanted something to dry my mouth. Plus I also wanted something a little bit crunchy (but not as fattening as crisps). I had some bread / pizza dough left, and I asked myself, why not make some grissini?
- bread / pizza dough
- orange pepper
- fleur de sel or maldon salt
- roll out the dough very thinly;
- sprinkle it with water;
- sprinkle the orange pepper and the salt;
- cut into large pieces and roll them;
- cook in a preheated oven at 200 ° for about 10 min.