Looking back at the recipes I published until now I see that I’m very much influenced by the Asian cuisine, or rather by my (or the not-Asian) interpretation of it. I bet if I were to present one of the Asian influenced nibbles to a person coming from either Thailand or Japan, or China they would ask “and what would then this be?!?” What can I say about it? I find coriander such a fresh herb… I really habe been “overparsleyed” and overcreamed. Not that I don’t like parsley or cream, I do. But maybe I just love coriander. Actually I do.
- chicken breast
- fish sauce
- olive oil
- spring onion
- cut the chicken breast into chunks and blizz it
- together with the coriander, the chilli, the spring onion, fish sauce, olive oil;
- season to taste and give it a last blizz;
- on the side prepare an ananas and cut it into thin slices;
- grill on a pan and serve with a sprinkle of coarse salt on it.