It cannot go on like this. I’ve decided that I need more spoons. I have only 6. How am I supposed to serve spoons like this one if I don’t have enough of them? One can’t even begin to taste the mixture of ginger and lime, the hint of fish sauce and sesame oil and it’s all over (because of the lack of spoons). Ohh, but it’s going to change *laugh sinisterly and rubs her hands*, somebody is going to pay…. for the spoons, obviously.
- rump of beef
- sesame oil
- olive oil
- fish sauce
- soy sauce
- salt & pepper
- chop the meat very finely and put in a bowl;
- grate a small chunk of ginger;
- add the chopped chilli (leave some out for decoration);
- add the chopped coriander, the zest and the juice of a lime;
- add fish and soy sauce, a little bit of sesame oil (not too much) and a little bit of olive oil;
- season to taste and serve.