Sometimes it has to be quick, and sometimes it doesn’t have to be so complicated, or you don’t need a loadful of different ingredients. Sometimes it’s nice to have it clean and simple, because the ingredients speak for themselves. So why bother? 😉 Just let them.
- flat leave parsley
- Cut the camembert into wedges and then into half;
- chop the parsley and the chilli together;
- cut in half or in three the slices of prosciutto;
- put some of the chilli and the parsley on the cheese and close it up again;
- wrap it with the prosciutto.