It’s cold and rainy outside, the leaves are brown and red, and yellow. Why in the world would I want to do an icecream if it’s so cold? Well, there’s always room for an icecream ;-). Moreover, there is nothing better than spooning out some icecream in front of the fireplace….
- egg yolks
- chestnuts paste
- vanilla paste
- prepare the icecream by mixing eggyolks with some sugar;
- add the vanilla paste (about two tea spoons) and the chestnuts paste;
- add the milk and the cream and whisk it all together;
- put it in the icecream machine (or in a flat bowl and in the freezer, whisking it every 30 min. until ready);
- in a non-stick pan put some sugar and let it caramelize, add some water and very thinly sliced pears.