When I have time to do some shopping I like to stroll very slowly in the supermarkets and look around for some new things, like the one I will be using for this recipe. I found it in the foreign food section. It’s a curry powder mix. Caribbean curry. I couldn’t help it. As soon as I got home I opened the little thing and smelled the curry. It smelled fantastic. And so I “built” a recipe for a little nibble around it.
- chicken meat
- coconut milk
- lime (zest and juice)
- caribbean curry mix
- olive oil
- cut the meat into chuncks, put it in the blender along with coriander, chilli, the zest and the juice of a lime
- add some salt& pepper, and a chopped chilli, a little bit of olive oil;
- blend it and form little meatballs; cook them in a pan;
- alongside warm some coconut milk, add the caribbean curry mix
- serve in 2 separate bowls, add some chopped chilli and some chopped coriander.