All these pumpkins around, and read leaves, and deco mais popping up everywhere. And yeah, it’s still fall, it’s still cold with no snow (I’m outing myself as a snowfan). To warm you up from the inside there’s nothing better than a warm soup, I’ve published a few already, here the next one.
- corn cobs
- vegetable broth
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Loose the corn from the cob, put it in a pot with some vegetable broth and cook it until ready;
- season to taste and blizz it, then pass it through a strainer;
- peel a carrot and then, still with the potato peeler, make long ribbons out of it;
- heat a little bit of oil and fry the ribbons;
- take them out, put them on a piece of kitchen paper to take away the eccess oil and salt;
- put the fried carrot ribbons on the cream soup.