Always when I prepare pizza I have a small left over of dough that I usually put in the freezer. Exactly for occasions like this one. Fridge has an echo. Only small bits here and there (yeah, I know, I should shop for groceries). But nevertheless, a quick tasty little nibble. You just have to remember to take out the dough out of the freezer. But then no, not even that thanks to the microwave oven :-).
- pizza dough
- grated cheese
- spring onions
- bacon cubes
- roll out the dough very thinly and cut it into squares;
- put them on the baking tray;
- in a small bowl mix the grated cheese with the cream and spread on the chips;
- sprinkle the spring onion and the chopped bacon on top;
- cook in the oven, 200 ° for about 10 min.