After all, it doesn’t have to be Indian. Not always, at least. Even though I really love all the Indian spices that I’ve come to learn in these past days, I feel that sometimes I’ll have to stick with something more close to home than the streets of Bombay ;-). It has little ingredients, but chosen ones. This little nibble is fairly quick to do. Turn on the grill of the oven while still cooking the meat on the stove and it’ll take you no more than 10-15 min from start to finish. Bon appetit.
- olive oil
- maldon salt
- coarsely ground black pepper
- turn on the grill of the oven;
- heat a pan, add a little bit of olive oil and cook the meat, but only for a couple of minutes each side (it’ll go in the oven, and if you don’t want the slices to resemble the sole of a shoe…);
- cut the meat into slices, put them on a tin and put the thinly sliced roquefort on top;
- grill until cheese has melted;
- put on a serving dish with a sprinkle of maldon salt and some black pepper.