I’m back! This time it was nothing cybery… no, it was me. I got a stupid virus and spent the last couple of days either moaning in bed or on the couch. Before that, going through the pictures of the recipes I’ve posted so far I noticed that I never published an old favourite of mine. This is soooo simple, and yet so good. It goes with everything. Here I’ve had it with nachos. But it goes with chips, on focaccia, with grilled meat (jeeez, it’s almost like hummus for the Zohan 😉 ).
- greek yoghurt (alternatively use normal yoghurt and crème fraîche in equal quantities)
- white vine vinegar
- peel the cucumber and grate it very finely, then press it to loose all the liquid;
- in a bowl press a clove (or more, it’s up to you and how much you like garlic) of garlic;
- add a little bit of vinegar, add the pressed cucumber, the greek yoghurt;
- season to taste and leave in the fridge to marinate (but it’s ok to eat right away if you can’t wait to have some).