So, here the posh one. A friend of mine gave me this little black beauty. A small jar of caviar…. feel like going *ooooOOOOoooo*. Anyway. There are tons of recipes for caviar, but I wanted a really simple one, to bring out the delicate taste of it. So here it is, very few ingredients. …. After having had the first portion we all agreed that it would have been a shame to leave the jar open (what if the caviar isn’t good anymore? ah-huh), so I had to prepare some more (really felt obligated *ironyon*)… with a warning ringing in my ears: “and this time, don’t be stingy with the caviar”… This is sooooo decadent!
- potato starch
- spring onion
- flat leave parsley
- crème fraîche
- lemon zest & juice
- first of all, you’ll have to prepare the rostinis;
- peel the potatoes, grate them finely and squeeze out the liquid;
- put them in a bowl, add some starch, flat leave parsley and the green of the spring onion and season;
- cook in a pan and leave on kitchen paper to absorb the excess fat;
- in another little bowl mix the crème fraîche with some lemon zest and juice;
- serve the caviar on top of the rostinis, on a little bit of crème fraîche… and hell! you just live once, so don’t be stingy with the caviar!!