For years I didn’t like celeriac. Hated it. And never bought it. Yesterday I told myself: now or never. It’s time to try again and maybe, with the right ingredients you even might like it. Yeah! And it was good.. really (otherwise it wouldn’t be here). It just needed a little bit of coconut powder, a little bit of bacon and banana. The banana works really good with the celeriac. You should try it 🙂
- coconut powder
- vegetable stock
- peel the celeriac, cut it into chuncks and put it in a pot with a little bit of olive oil;
- add the stock and the cream and cook it until the celeriac is tender;
- blizz it and season to taste;
- cut the banana into approx. 1-2 cm pieces and wrap them with bacon; cook in a pan and put on a skewer;
- serve with skewer on top.