What to do when, again, the fridge is echoing your voice? Well… you turn to the deep freezer (duuuuh). It happened a couple of days ago. It was nearing 5, and I was already thinking of what nibble I was going to prepare when I had this bad surprise. FRIDGE IS EMPTY! only some pale tomatoes and a single little sprig of rosemary. But don’t let yourself be discouraged by an empty frigde.. there are still the deep freezer and the larder ;-). So, it’s just a couple of steps down to the cellar, and shrimps, here I come!
- olive oil
- chop the tomatoes into littlest cubes;
- chop the garlic and the rosemary;
- in a pan put a little bit of olive oil, and cook the shrimps;
- take them out and put them aside for a moment;
- in the same pan add the tomatoes, the garlic and the rosemary;
- season to taste and when almost ready, add the shrimps to warm them up and serve.