Sure enough the big heat is gone, but I’d still like to linger on it for a short while, not yet wanting to letting go of the summer (and I know I was complaining about the heat…). So this is a cold soup. There will be plenty of time for hot and hearty soups later on in the year. This one si light, fresh and refreshing.
- feta cheese
- vegetable stock
- cream (but you can leave it out if you want)
- peel and cut the melon and the cucumber and put them in the blender;
- add the hot vegetable stock and blizz it leaving it in there for a moment;
- in a dry pan cook some rolled up, half slices of prosciutto which you’ll put on a skewer along with a small chunk of feta;
- give the soup a last blizz and serve with some black pepper and some maldon salt on top.