I’ve walked by sweet potatoes forever, never bothering to stop and considering them a potential nibble. Not so ‘ny more :-). And as it usually is, I have something new and something old. I mean, something fresh from the supermarket and something out of the fridge, that needs to be used.
- sweet potato
- grilled peppers
- spring onions
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- first of all you have to ask your other half to grill some pepper halves for you (otherwise you’ll have to do that too);
- and have them done the day before, take them out of the fridge and chop them;
- peel and chop the sweet potato into small cubes and boil it in salted water until tender;
- press out the contents of a small sausage to form small meatballs and cook them in a pan;
- chop the spring oion and add all the ingredients in a bowl, season with salt&pepper, add a little bit of lemon juice and olive oil and serve.