It’s been some time that I’ve been thinking about trying to prepare coleslaw… It’s not something you’ll find every day on the menu around here. I think it’s such an interesting combination, apples and cabbages, that I wanted to try it myself, so here follows the recipe.
- sour milk
- hot thai chili sauce
- put the beef for a short time into the freezer, so that it hardens up a bit and makes it easier to slice;
- peel the apples and slice them finely along with the cabbage;
- in a bowl mix a little bit of mayonnaise and of sour milk (ratio 1:2) and add a teaspoon or two of mustard;
- season to taste and mix, add the apples and the cabbages;
- slice the raw beef and put on top decorating with a squirt of hot thai chili sauce.