This has been a hellovaweek! I was so distracted by other events, like planning and preparing a birthdaycake with Tinkerbell on it (yeah yeah) that I completely forgot to post the usual two recipes of the week. Unforgivable. So here I am, and to make amends I post one of the latest recipes. Light (as usual since 2013), tasty and quick.
- cottage cheese
- pink grapefruit
- spring onions
- cut the shrimps into bitesize pieces and put in a bowl, add some cottage cheese (equal amount in weight);
- filet a pink grapefruit and press the remaining of the fruit to get the juice;
- cut the filets into small pieces and add to the bowl with the shrimps;
- chop some spring onions and some coriander and add;
- mix all together, add the juice and season with salt and pepper.