And they’re back. To haunt you 😉 Yeaaahh, minitortillas. I missed them, I must say. What? They’re so versatile, why wouldn’t I want to use them? Plus, they have little calories and are quicker to prepare than sliced potatoes (that you first would have to boil and then to sauté in the pan). So I turned back to something familiar and easy to do, just to give myself a treat 😉
- red cheddar
- olive oil
- as usual, cut out the minitortillas and heat them briefly, so that they get a little crunchy;
- in another pan add a little bit of olive oil and cook the thinly sliced mushrooms;
- slice the onion and the chilli and grate the red cheddar;
- prepare the minitortilla by putting some mushrooms on it, adding the onion, a little pile of grated cheddar and a few slices of chilli;
- put in the oven until the cheddar is melted.