Another attempt to go away from the almost omnipresent minitortilla. So I turned to eggs. They don’t have too much calories, and are very tasty. In fact, they add another layer of flavour and go also very well with asparagus (as we already know from the 70ies…).
- olive oil
- separate the eggs and beat the yolks with the roquefort, until they reach a creamy consistency;
- beat the whites until stiff and mix carefully with the yolks;
- heat some oil in a pan and add spoonfuls (teaspoon) of the mixture and cook;
- slice the asparagus into rondelles and cook them in another pan with little olive oil, season;
- put the asparagus on top of the little frittata and serve.