I was thinking about doing something with this fish for a long time, I remembered it like a very delicate fish. It was a very nice starter… Guess one could even serve it as a nibble by serving morsels of fish with a little bit of mushroom on a spoon.
- teryaki sauce
- shiitake mushrooms
- cress sprouts
- sesame oil
- rice vinegar
- soy sauce
- fish sauce
- marinate the fish for about 30 minutes;
- cook it in a pan with a little bit of sesame oil;
- soak and slice the dried mushrooms and slice the fresh ones;
- cook in a pan with a little bit of sesame oil;
- mix soy sauce, fish sauce and rice vinegar and pour on the mushrooms and serve with some cress sprouts on top.