At this moment all I can think of being able to eat is cold stuff. It’s so incredibly hot I can’t believe it. Not in terms of temperatures though, but I don’t know, the heat here is not the same as in Apulia. Here the heat weakens you… Anyway. Back to business. Back to the food. This recipe requires very little cooking 🙂 and I love it just because of that. You prepare all the ingredients and cook the shrimps tossing them in the veggies so that they stick to them.
- red onions
- lime juice&zest
- olive oil
- cook the shrimps in a pan with a little bit of oil;
- cut the mango and the cucumber into slices and put them on the bottom of a small serving bowl;
- chop the other veggies and toss them to mix them well, season and add the lime juice&zest;
- toss the shrimps into the bowl with the chopped veggies;
- pour over the mango and the cucumber.