What about a little bit of delicious tartare on a spoon with an actual quail egg in the middle to make it creamier? This recipe is sooooo easy and the tartare sooo good, no wonder this is at least the third recipe I put in my blog. But it’s an always welcomed nibble, what do I have to say?
- beef (rump, fillet)
- quail eggs
- sundried tomatoes
- flat leave parsley
- worchestershire sauce
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- chop the sundried tomatoes with the garlic and the flat leave parsley in the mixer with a little bit of lemon juice and put it in a bowl;
- add the chopped chillies and capers;
- add the liquid ingredients and season;
- mix the the meat and put it on a spoon forming a dell in the middle;
- crack the quail eggs (this is the “fun” part) and separate the yolk and put it on top of the tartare.