There is very little of me in this recipe, unfortunately. Because it’s so great!! I was given a plant of chillies from a member of the family and another gave me the recipe (well, more like guidelines 😉 ) for this paste and I prepared it and it’s soooo good, goes on to everything, really. From baked potato, to cheese, you name it.
- white wine vinegar
- white vine
- olive oil
- wash, open and deseed the chillies, cut them roughly and put them in a pot;
- add the liquids and the clove of garlic;
- cook for about 5-7 minutes;
- put in the blender and slowly add the olive oil;
- put in a jar and cover with oil and store in the fridge.