I don’t know why, but I seem to have developed a sweet tooth lately. I’m all about cupcakes, fudge, brownies and stuff… and I shouldn’t. The scales has not been a friend. So, since yesterday I’m watching it closely again… It might be some time before I publish something sweet again, even though I must say that having a minicupcake shouldn’t be a problem… if I stick to just one. We’ll see. Now to the clafoutis, a lovely warm dessert, perfect for these first colder days of the season.
Ingredients: (makes 2)
- 1 egg
- 30g flour
- 35g sugar
- 65g milk
- pinch of salt
- teaspoon of vanilla paste
- 10g butter
- 170g raspberries
- brown sugar and icing sugar
- butter and use the brown sugar to coat the ramekins, pereheat the oven at 180 °C;
- melt the butter and mix it to the wet ingredients, add the dry ones and mix;
- put the raspberries on the bottom of the ramekin and pour liquid mix on top;
- cook until golden brown and dust with icing sugar.