Thank God these little munchies are really small! One big bite, two smaller ones and it’s gone and you could even pretend it never passed the threshold of your mouth 😉 Anyways, they’re quick, small and delicious. Just a tiny little temptation….
- 200g flour
- 190g sugar
- 50g butter
- 150ml milk
- 2 eggs
- vanilla paste
- icing sugar
- chestnut paste
- prepare the batter for the muffins as usual;
- pour a part of it in the layered tin and add a little dollop of nutella (the tip of an espresso spoon);
- cover with some more batter and cook for 15-20 minutes in a 180 °C preheated oven;
- take out and leave to cool;
- in a separate bowl mix butter and icing sugar 1:2 and add the chestnut paste until you reach a creamy, frosting-like consistency, put in a piping bag and make a little swirl on top of the minimuffins.