Ihhh, blood sausage?!! Seriously?!!?? Of course. Never been more serious than that. It’s a lovely little nibble, relatively quick to prepare and very easy (provided you don’t want to do the blood sausage yourself, I’m more than happy to get it from my butcher). So here it goes, a quick onion confit to accompany it, a sprig of rosemary and a few bacon cubes for decoration and you’re goood to go.
- blood sausage
- bread dough
- crème fraîche
- white wine
- first peel and slice the onions and put them in a pan with a little bit of butter and let them get translucent;
- add a little bit of sugar and of salt and continue to stir;
- add equal amounts of vinegar and white wine and leave to reduce;
- in a bowl mix some blood sausage with some crème fraîche;
- roll out some bread dough very thinly, cut it in rounds and put it into minimuffin molds, cut also some smaller rounds that will be used to close the minipies;
- put some of the blood sausage mixture into the dough and close it, bake it for about 10 minutes at 180 ° and serve.