I recently discovered the fromagier in the village. A whole new world of raclette cheese opened in front of my eyes. Sooo many possibilities, port and black pepper corns, hay, lavender. That was truly incredible. I left the store with my hands full so much, we weren’t able to finish it all off. And so this is how one could use the cheese leftovers ;-). Along with a flour mix that I found in the same store….
- raclette cheese
- flour mix (in this case, herbs and chilli)
- ground meat
- bread crumbs
- flat leave parsley
- dry yeast
- Prepare the meatballs by mixing the ground meat with an egg, the chopped capers, chilli, flat leave parsley and some bread crumbs, season and form a tube;
- prepare the breaddough and leave to rise;
- roll out the dough and put in the tube of meat and roll it out to form a very thick bread stick;
- cook in the oven, cut and serve on some melted raclette cheese with a little bit of cress sprouts on the side.