Yeah yeah. It’s the holiday season. That means a lot of people coming over and a lot of cooking. And. A lot of leftovers. What to do with them? Here is an idea what to do if you have leftover meat from your fondue chinoise or similar. Make little meatballs. Throw in all the meat together and it’ll taste even better!
- leftover meat (raw)
- black olives
- lime juice and zest
- dried oregano
- olive oil
- throw all the meat (or in batches, depending on the quantity) in the blender and blizz it;
- add some salt&pepper and form little meatballs, cook them in a pan with some olive oil;
- cut the feta into small cubes, cut the olives and the onion;
- mix all the ingredients in a bowl adding some lime zest and dried oregano;
- add some olive oil and some lime juice and serve.