Is it really all to it? Yes. It’s a smoked salmon roll, filled with cottage cheese, fresh dill and lemon zest. You could, if you want to, add some vodka, but only a little bit, because otherwise you’ll taste only the booze and none of the cottage cheese and only little of the salmon. This will take a little bit more of time but only because the gelatine has to set.
- smoked salmon
- cottage cheese
- fresh dill
- lemon zest
- gelatine sheets
- soak the gelatine sheets in some cold water;
- line the smoked salmon on some clean film, the slices of salmon need to overlap a little bit;
- in a bowl mix the cottage cheese along with the chopped fresh dill, the lemon zest and the seasonings;
- dissolve the gelatine into some hot water (very little) and mix it with the cottage cheese;
- spread the mix on the smoked salmon, roll and wrap tightly with the clean film (twice, if necessary) and put in the fridge to set for a couple of hours (at least 3);
- cut and serve.