The love making and eating cookies grows on one. The more recipes you look at, the more interested you get in tasting them and wanting them like right now. So here is one. With blueberries (gotta change fruit and am sooo grateful for the freezed foods section in my supermarket). This won’t take too long, promised! And you’ll be rewarded with very tasty BIIIIIIG cookies.
- 250 g blueberries, coated in flour
- 350g sugar
- 250g butter
- 2 tbable spoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 400 g flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- cream the butter with the sugar, add salt, eggs, vanilla extract to the mixture;
- add the the combined flour and baking powder;
- stir in the blueberries and form the cookies with ein icecream scooper, put them on a lined cookiesheet and bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for at least 10 minutes, take out and leave on a rack to cool for a moment, then take away from the sheet and let cool completely.