This soup is particular because the shrimp has been cooked in the fat produced by the chorizo. It took a lot of its flavor. Lovely. Pork and shrimp :-). The red pepper and the onion have been roasted in the oven to add a little bit of extra smokiness to the dish. Why don’t you give it a try? O man! To whom am I speaking anyway?
- red peppers
- red onions
- black olives
- vegetable stock
- roast the red pepper and the onion in the oven, once tender put the red peppers in a plastic bag for a couple of minutes;
- in a hot pan cook some cubed chorizo and keep the fat;
- after that peel off the skin of the red peppers and put the red peppers and the onions in a small pot in which you’ve put some of the rendered fat, stir and add a little bit of vegetable stock, season;
- once the stock comes to a boil blizz it;
- in the pan in which you’ve cooked the chorizo add a little bit of paprika and salt&pepper and add the shrimps;
- once cooked put them on a small skewer with the chorizo cubes and a black olive and serve hot.