I seem to be doing a lot of desserts lately. Truly not like me. I’m more of a savoury person. If I were to choose between a bag of crisps and a bag of candies, I’ll sure take the crisps. But whatever… This recipe is not mine. I just adapted it a little bit (like we don’t find pie filling ready made in the supermarket around here). So I took a little bit of raspberries, mushed them up with icing sugar and flour and stuffed the pie pops with it.
- short crust pastry (already rolled, you’ll shine with your own pastry next time)
- icing sugar
- wooden sticks (or lollipop stick, but I’m not so sure they’d survive the baking)
- soak the sticks;
- mush the raspberries with some icing sugar and a little bit of flour (just a tiny bit);
- cut discs out of the pastry, put a spoonful of raspberry mix, eggwash around it, add the stick and seal with another disc, pinching it down with a fork;
- bake at 210 °C for about 12 minutes, take out and leave to cool completely on a rack.