Easter has come and gone… we’re all all but a bit lighter. So here a themed little nibble. Deviled eggs with bacon. It’s quick and simple, as usual 😉
- crème fraîche
- cook the eggs, cool them, peel them and cut them in half;
- put the egg white to the side and mix all the yolks with mayonnaise, mustard and crème fraîche, seasoning to taste;
- cook the bacon in a pan without fat and leave to cool on some kitchen paper;
- chop the herbs;
- pipe the egg yolk mixture back into the egg white;
- decorate with a little bit of the chopped herbs and sprinkle some bashed bacon on top and serve.