The wild garlic season is almost over, and that’ll be it for a long time, no more fresh wild garlic. So here one last recipe for spring 2014 with some wild garlic in it. A salad of beef, grilled asparagus and fresh cheese. Hope you’ll give it a try.
- beef (entrecôte)
- wild garlic
- fresh cheese
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- cook the beef to the desired point (mine is “bleu”) and leave it to rest for the time being;
- grill the asparagus and cut it to bitesize chunks;
- cut the freash cheese and chop the wild garlic;
- assemble the plate with slices of beef, pieces of fresh cheese and some grilled asparagus bites;
- season with some maldon salt and black pepper and sprinkle some lemon juice and some extra vergin olive oil on top and serve.