This one is a first timer. Well. Yes. I don’t remember preparing a cheesecake earlier in my life. I possibly could have prepared one when I was in school, but that happened such I long time ago, I prefer not to linger too long on it. So, let’s leave the chitchatting and go back to business with this cake. Very easy, but not too quick to prepare… in fact, it has to cook at a fair low temperature… Give it a try and tell me how it came out, will ya? Anyone?
- 60g oats cookies
- 3 eggs
- 250g cream cheese
- 30g butter + butter for the tin
- 80g sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- flour for the tin
- 60g strawberries
- preheat the oven at 150 °C
- butter and flour the tin, melt the 30g of butter;
- smash the cookies to smithereens and mix them with the melted butter, put them on the bottom of the tin, press well and put into the fridge to solidify;
- mix the eggyolks with the cream cheese, the sugar and the lemon zest;
- beat the eggs whites to hard peaks and fold in to the rest of the mixture;
- add in the small chopped strawberries and pour into the tin;
- bake for 70 minutes and leave to cool in the oven.