Meat on a stick! Jeesh, I’m so trying to concentrate but my head kinda already feels on a plane, not to mention the other big events about to happen… Very hard to concentrate. So, let’s try and talk about these skewers. It’s what you do, when the ground meat in the fridge is not as much as you thought you had. And lets be honest… ground meat is not as posh as other cuts, now is it? But who needs posh if you can present it like this? So give it a try and tell me later (is it going to happen? Is it?).
- ground beef
- olive oil
- put the meat along with the roughly chopped chilli, rosemary, garlic and onion in the mixer;
- add the egg and a little bit of mustard, season with salt&pepper;
- if the mixture is too liquid, add some bread crumbs;
- mix it all toghether and form che Ćevapčići in your hand and put them on the stick and cook;
- serve with either a cool or a spicy dip.