I don’t remember what for I made the batch of bookie dough, but I had some left in the fridge, and as a sunday afternoon little project I decided to do some filled cookies…
- lemon zest
- white chocolate
- apricot and passion fruit jam
- cream the butter with the sugar add the salt and the eggs one at the time;
- add the flour and form to a dough, put it in the fridge to rest for a cople of hours;
- roll out the dough and cut out discs and wheels and cook them;
- once they’re completely cool melt the chocolate, and use some to glue the the first disc to the wheel, pour in the jam, close and decorate.