Why bother with bowls if you can make your own? Here a fairly simple way to create your own cookie shots.
- lemon zest
- white chocolate
- raspberry yogurt
- first you’ll have to prepare the cookie dough by fluffying up the butter, adding the sugar, salt, lemon zest and adding the eggs, one at the time;
- leave the dough to rest for 2 hours at least;
- spray (or flour and butter) your muffin tin;
- roll out the dough and cut out circles the size of the bottom of the muffin tin, then cut out some squares and fit in the molds, pressing so that the two parts of the dough seal;
- create some small bags with parchment paper and put them in the molds with some rice (blind baking yeah!);
- cook the cookies for about 10 minutes, then take them out, take away the rice and continue baking for another 5 (be sure to check and if necessary cover with tin foil so that you don’t get burned rims);
- once cooked leave them to cool for 10 minutes and take them out of the mold, let them cool completely;
- melt some white chocolate and cover the inside of the cookie shots;
- decorate the rim with some sprinkles;
- add the yogurt and decorate with a fresh raspberry.