First of all I have to say this is not my recipe. It’s from a magazine called “Kochen” by Annemarie Wildeisen. Second I must admit it wasn’t my doing. In fact it was a collab with @mlocher75 😉 and I just played souchef on this one. Nevertheless it has to be said that these beer grissini are excellent. Even more so if served with some onion confit (recipe another time though… it’s getting late).
- 1 spoon of caraway seeds
- 2,5dl beer
- 1 spoon honey
- 2 spoon oil
- 450g flour
- fleur de sel
- dry roast the caraway seeds and grind them with a little bit of salt;
- mix beer, yeast, honey and oil until the yeast has dissolved;
- add salt, caraway seeds, and the flour and mix for 5 minutes at the least, leva to rise for an hour;
- kneed the dough once again very briefly and form the grissini;
- leave for another 15 minutes and then brush with some beer and sprinkle with fleur the sel;
- bake for 15 minutes at 200 °C and serve.