This is soooo straightforward. Nothing complicated. It just needs a little bit of time in the making. First of all, it’ll take some time to peel all the mushrooms, and you want small ones, so, to get to a reasonable amount, you’ll have your share of peeling; then, there’s the coating with breadcrumbs. For extra crunch you’ll need two coatings. But it was fun and good, and they disappeared very quickly.
- crème fraîche
- dried garlic
- cut the stem off the mushrooms and peel them;
- beat the eggs and add a little bit of water;
- add salt and pepper into the flour;
- dip in flour, eggs and breadcrumbs each mushroom, twice (!!);
- fry, take them out and salt them again lightly;
- while theyre frying mix equal amounts of mayo and crème fraîche and add some dried garlic and mix and your dipping sauce is done.