It’s nearly Halloween and preparations are required. Special food needs to be served, such as worm burgers, or, like this one, ogres’ fingers. It’s kind of a sugar cookie recipe, but it doesn’t require baking soda, it’s just eggs, butter, sugar and flour (AND a pinch of salt, AND some aroma, or vanilla, or lemon zest).
- 250g butter
- 3 eggs
- 225g sugar
- 500g flour
- pinch of salt
- orange aroma
- food coloring
- royal icing
- beat the butter, add in the sugar, and when it has changed color add in the eggs and the pinch of salt;
- add the food coloring and the aroma and add the flour;
- wrap in cleanfilm and leave to rest in the fridge for 2 hours;
- form the fingers and press in the almonds so that they don’t fall off;
- cook in a preheated oven at 200 °C for about 10-15 minutes;
- melt the chocolate and use it to secure the “nails” and add some “dirt”, and the royal icing to add some fake blood.